Thursday, July 14, 2011

Too Much to Say

I've been so busy working on "the book" I haven't had time to blog about it, and now I have so many things to say I don't know where to begin!

I wonder if anything I say here is even helpful to anyone. If it isn't I might as well stop wasting cyber space! Or ethernet?? (I need to get out my handy-dandy Usborne Computer Dictionary and look up some vocab words. Will it matter that the dictionary was published six years ago in England??)

So I'm going to ask you to suggest where I should start with the blog topics. Are there any of these you'd like to read about?

To Swear or Not to Swear
Googling your Story World
10 Ways the Find Tool can Streamline your Revision Process
The Photoshoot, Do's and Don't's
The Value of Critiquing for Friends
Finding an Editing Soul Mate
Getting Endorsements For Your Book--Who, How, What and Why
My Love/Hate Relationship With My New Apple Computer

Are any of these topics of interest to you? Please comment. I need a kick in the pants. If no one says anything, I'll take that as an excuse to ignore the blog for a while.

The picture is one from the photoshoot, photoshopped, of course. The sky was not really that color ;-), though it is in my storyworld. It's a picture of my two bad guys plotting the kidnapping of the little boy.

2 comments:

Kristen Stieffel said...

Ginny, I'd love to hear more about the photo shoot, and Googling your story world sound fun, too.

Anonymous said...

How do find your editing soulmate. I'm still working on that one :)